COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS GIVEAWAY COMPETITION. A purchase does not improve your chances of winning.
1. The Sponsor is Cardinal Online Ventures Ltd., doing business as SeedsmanCBD (the “Sponsor”), whose office is at Cardinal Online Ventures Ltd., Baldwins, 9 Thorney Leys Park, Witney, OX28 4GE.
2. Promotion Description: The SeedsmanCBD “Ultimate Rugby Weekend Giveaway” ("Competition") begins on 17/10/2019 at 12:00PM (UK Time GMT) and ends on 28/11/2019 at 12:00PM (UK Time (GMT)) (the "Promotion Period"). After this date no further Entries to the competition will be permitted. By participating in the Competition, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Terms and Conditions and the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Any violation of these rules may, at the Sponsor’s discretion, result in disqualification. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the giveaways. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Competition.
3. Eligibility: All entrants must be 18 years of age or older and a resident of the United Kingdom. It is the entrant’s responsibility to check UK laws and regulations to ensure they are eligible to participate. Sponsor and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (collectively, the "Promotion Entities"), and members of their immediate families and/or persons living in the same household as such persons, are ineligible to enter the Competition or win a prize.
+ Two (2) Tickets to a Saracens home game at Allianz Park for the game of the Winner’s choice, subject to availability.
+ £1,000 (one thousand) cash
+ An invitation to join players George Kruis and Dom Day in the Players’ lounge after the game + A Saracens shirt, signed by the Saracens team
+ A package of fourfivecbd products, a £300 (three hundred) value package to include an assortment of CBD oils, balms, and capsules
No cash alternative to the prize package will be offered. The prize package is not transferable. The prize package is subject to availability and the Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize package with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
5. Taxes and Fees: All taxes or other fees for prize awarded become the sole responsibility of the winner.
6. Online Entry: Enter the Competition during the Promotion Period online by signing into the entry form and performing any number of marketing actions requested. The entry form can be found on the following website at https://www.seedsmancbd.com/en/competitions-and-giveaways. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason. Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the entrant. Any attempt by an entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void that entrant's Entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification.
7. Winner Selection: The Winner will be chosen at random by software provided by Gleam.io from all entries received and verified by Sponsor and or its agents. The selection of the winner will be conducted before or within 72 hours after the end of the Promotion Period by the Sponsor or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. Odds of being selected will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received. Winners will be notified by email at the email address provided in the Entry Information. Each potential winner must accept a prize by email as directed by the Sponsor within 72 hours of notification. Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
8. Limitation of Liability: Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Competition or by any technical or human error, which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Competition. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any misdirected or lost mail, or any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay of operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Entries. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating downloading materials in the Competition. If, for any reason, the Competition is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Competition, then Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition. In such event, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, perform the random selection of the winner from among all eligible Entries received prior to or after such cancellation, suspension, or modification.
In the event of a dispute concerning who registered online to participate in the Competition, the registration will be declared to have been made by the authorized account holder who is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an internet provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, education institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. A potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address. If a dispute cannot be resolved to Sponsor's satisfaction, the entry will be deemed ineligible.
9. Winner's Name: The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. The winner’s name will be published on the Competition page. Alternatively, to obtain the name of a winner, send the applicable request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. Social Media Disclaimer: Entrants should understand that they are providing their information to the Sponsor and not to any social media service such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, LinkedIn, Snapchat, Tumblr, or PayPal. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any of the aforementioned service providers.
12. All trademarks and copyrights belong to their respective owners and are used and protected under the terms of EU Copyright laws.
13. The Competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by UK law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the United Kingdom. Void where prohibited.